IPPA’s professional and student divisions are fast becoming the primary vehicle through which members can connect, learn and contribute to our field year-round. We are seeking candidates for multiple volunteer roles within divisions.
We are currently recruiting candidates for the following elected Officer roles:
- President-Elect, Work and Organizations Division
- Secretary, Work and Organizations Division
- President-Elect, Positive Clinical Psychology Division
- President-Elect, Positive Health and Wellness Division
- Secretary, Positive Health and Wellness Division
- President-Elect, Positive Education Division
- Secretary, Positive Education Division
Division Officers perform a crucial function within IPPA – from leading teams that develop educational programming and resources, to engaging members in discussions that elevate best practices and thought-leadership. To date, IPPA divisions have produced publications, webinars, World Congress sessions, resource libraries, peer consultation groups, and even a Pre-Conference at the Europen Conference on Positive Psychology. We are seeking knowledgeable academics, researchers, and practitioners with strong leadership qualities who can help carry this important work forward.
Divisions will hold elections June – August 2018.
For more information on the Officer positions with the Work and Organizations Division, including role descriptions, election process, and a candidate submission form, please visit the division election page. The deadline for candidates to apply is August 1, 2018.
For all other volunteer opportunities visit the volunteer page.