This year, IPPA will introduce a new online platform for its members to connect with each other and engage with the larger global positive psychology community. The Work and Organizations Division is currently recruiting two volunteer Community Leads to join the leadership team to help establish, maintain, and grow community engagement on this platform.
The Community Leads’ responsibilities will include:
- Leading the discussion and establishment of user guidelines, and moderating online fora to uphold those guidelines
- Tracking usage and user interest
- Managing existing online content
- Identifying potential new content areas and features
- Communicating key information related to other Work and Organization Division initiatives and programming as appropriate
- Appointing and coordinating volunteers to assist with the above
Community Leads will coordinate closely with the Division’s Communications Lead. Experience with web applications or content management systems (CMS) and/or social media is a plus. See the full job description here
Learn more about the division here.