- From the "Member Community Tools" menu, choose “Member Share Repository.”
- Using the green button – click Create New Library Entry.
- Fill out the details of your document. Please be sure the title and description are clear and specific. As folder, choose Articles.
- Under the Entry Type dropdown – choose Standard File Upload, then Next. Leave Owner blank.
- On this next screen – use the prompts to upload one or more files to your Library Entry.
- Clicking ‘Next’ from there, you can add a title to each document, as well as a description for each document uploaded.
- Click Finish – and your file(s) will now be available for all members to use after a moderator approves your file.
If you encounter any issue at all, please reach out to Daan: email@example.com.