Click green “Add to a Library” button
- After logging in, click Member Share Repository from the top toolbar.
- Using the green button in the top right corner – click Create New Library Entry.
- From drop-down Library menu, choose “Member Share Repository”
- Please be sure the title and description are clear and specific. Indicate how members should or should not use, distribute, or reference your work.
- Add relevant Tags and Keywords
- Under the Entry Type dropdown – choose File Upload, then Next.
- On this next screen – use the prompts to upload one or more files to your Library Entry.
- Clicking ‘Next’ from there, you can add a title to each document, as well as a description for each document uploaded.
- Click Finish – and your file(s) will now be available for all members to use.