- In collaboration with Executive Producer, identifies presenters that fit Series standards and strategic aims. Helps develop presentation focus, format, and content. Initiates invitation to presenter. Obtains agreement of presenter on webinar format and content, including talk title and abstract.
- Books presenter and secures and file speaker release form.
- Work with presenter to develop engaging presentation for IPPA audience
- Obtains all promotional items (bio, headshot, book jacket, website) from presenter or publisher
- Drafts online and email promotion of each presenter and seasonal lineups when possible. Leads member-facing promotion through IPPA Engage member community and coordinates with the web team for public-facing promotions.
- Learns GotoWebinar technology platform and facilitates training with presenter
- Facilitates live audience Q&A portion of webinar with Host
- Manages post-production follow-up and posts recording, abstract, key lessons learns, and bibliography of research mentioned in the presentation to post in IPPA Engage.
- Supports and facilitates special initiatives such as book give-aways or pre-event question solicitation.
Time requirement: Attend monthly production meetings. Helps produce a minimum of four webinars per calendar year. Booking and presentation development with presenters, coordinating marketing collateral for promo, review and possible editing of slide deck. (3- 8 hrs/month).
Training provided: IPPA branding and strategic aims orientation. Use of GoToWebinar. Best practices webinar production.
Skills/ Qualifications: Diligence, attention to detail and big-picture thinking. Storytelling skills. Understanding of IPPA member needs and ability to help frame presentation content in a meaningful way. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Solid knowledge of positive psychology science and best practices for evidence-based application. Previous production experience preferred but not required.
To apply: Send resume and a short cover letter explaining your relevant experience and interest in this role to Jenny Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job title in the subject line.