Role Description: This year, IPPA will introduce a new online platform for its members to connect with each other and engage with the larger global positive psychology community. The Division is currently recruiting a volunteer Community Lead to join the leadership team to help establish, maintain, and grow community engagement on this platform.
Working closely with the Division's Communication Lead, the Community Leads’ responsibilities will include:
- Leading the discussion and establishment of user guidelines, and moderating online forum to uphold those guidelines
- Tracking usage and user interest
- Managing existing online content
- Identifying potential new content areas and features
- Communicating key information related to other Division initiatives and programming as appropriate
- Appointing and coordinating volunteers to assist with the above Experience with web applications or content management systems (CMS) and/or social media is a plus. Qualifications:
- Members interested in serving in this role must be a member of the Division
- Individuals should be knowledgeable about IPPA’s mission and the Division's goals to operationalize that mission.
- Individuals should have previous experience with web applications or content management systems (CMS) and/or social media is a plus.
- Individuals should display patience, flexibility and commitment
To Apply:Visit the website www.ippanetwork.org to learn more and apply. If you have trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.